RES: nagios not running ???

Marcio Queiroz marcioqueiroz at vicom.com.br
Fri Jun 25 16:51:04 CEST 2004

This is because from Rh 7.2 to rh 9.0 , the ps -ef  command show nagios in a
different format.
 Try to give  ps -ef command, look for the nagios command output , and then
put this info on the check command in the cgi.cfg ( or is in the nagios.cfg
, i don' remenber right now)

hope it helps,

	Marcio Q.  Dall Agnol
	phone : 55-21-3873-5826