Higher check frequency (Was: Re: nagios archives in var/archives)

Florian.Kirchmeir at infineon.com Florian.Kirchmeir at infineon.com
Wed Jun 23 13:31:52 CEST 2004

Hi!

I wouldn't bother changing the default interval or even hacking the
source to support high-frequency check intervals.
Just make the service passive, and write some simple script to run
continously, pinging your host(s) every x seconds and submitting results
as passive service checks.

Regards,
Florian Kirchmeir