Thought for an alert

Networks networks at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 19:20:30 CEST 2004

Jason,

I tried setting that up once, had problems getting the right type of
voice modem to do the job. Basically it involves using a check for
internet connectivity, festival, and notification escalations.

I know your not the only one to want to do this, and it HAS been done
before.

Anyhow, I'll see what documentation I still have around on it and
forward it on. Let me know how your progress goes.

Josh