Null mailer - no notifications for contacts that want to view CGIs only (maybe notif to an ML)

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Thu Jun 17 20:26:24 CEST 2004

I you do not need any form of notification at all for a user that can
'view' nagios,  it is as simple as creating a user (by whatever
authentication mean you use,  I authenticate to active Directory in my
environment)  and then define in the cgi.cfg what the user can see.
There is no need to create a contact for that user for them to view the
cgi's.

  _____