Additional Column in Service Details

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jun 17 19:54:56 CEST 2004

Actually, looking at the code again I'm not even sure that the host
address is even available at the point that page is generated. I
encourage you to examine the code in detail to see if it suits your
purposes and/or post your query to nagios-devel.

--
Marc

Jason Payne - iland Internet Solutions <mailto:jason.payne at iland.com>