Additional Column in Service Details

Jason Payne - iland Internet Solutions jason.payne at iland.com
Thu Jun 17 19:26:08 CEST 2004

I already do both of these things.  I suppose i'm not asking for a way to better organize my hosts, rather than asking for a way to add a column to a list of hosts.  It's more of a technical question than anything else.  Let me be a little more descriptive.  I load up the web interface, and click Service Detail on the left.  A table pops up.  How do I add an addition column to the table, next to hosts, that show the ip address for the host in the table?  I'm sure there is a query in the cgi that nabs all of this information out of the status file.  I want to know if there is a way to reference the ip address for the host and throw it into that table.  An answer to this, obviously, has the ability to broaden my abilities to customize the interface.  In other words, I was asking it as an example.

Thanks,
Jason