"Cost" of Nagios

Seth Mitchell smitchell at slumberland.com
Thu Jun 17 00:09:04 CEST 2004

Yeah - use the templates and shortcuts (e.g., HOSTGROUP_NAME instead of host
names, for services), and possibly use things like merges (mail merge) to
generate the definitions for the things you can't use shortcuts for, and it
will be a snap.  This product blows all equivalent retail products out of
the water, IMHO.  If anything, the configuration requirements are lower.

-Seth