Install Problems Fedora 2

Adam Emery adamemery at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 15:02:51 CEST 2004

What does your ./configure look like.  I just last night got nagios up
and running on fedora 2 with the following, obviously you might have to
tweak it a litte:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin
--with-htmurl=/nagios --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-grp=nagios
--with-msyql-xdata --with-mysql-lib=/usr/local/mysql/lib
--with-mysql-inc=/usr/local/mysql/include --with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include