Using ! in check_command

Chris Hammond chris at bluecobras.com
Wed Jun 16 14:51:45 CEST 2004

I had a somewhat similar issue with a check_nt command to monitor
services.  The service is MSSQL$BKUPEXEC.  To get a proper response from
the check on the command line I had to do MSSQL/$BKUPEXEC.  On the
command line, this works fine.  However, Nagios shows me
MSSQL$BKUPEXEC$: Unknown.  Not sure how to remove that last "$".

Chris