Plugin check_mssql.sh

Giliardo Carlos Freitas giliardo at ufv.br
Tue Jun 15 19:57:18 CEST 2004

Hi Tom,

I executed the plugin as nagios user and as root user, both in shell and
both work fine. But in the nagios(web) the script don't work. I pretended
that the variables in the script do not keep our values when the script is
executed in nagios(web). I tried change the permissions, but the problem has
go on.

Giliardo