HTTPS access to Nagios web pages

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Tue Jun 15 19:56:41 CEST 2004

Thank you Jason!

I bought an Apach book and read that among other things (download
SSLeay, and Apach-SSL pacth, etc.) I have to recomplie Apache.

Now I use Apache 1.3.1 with Nagios 1.1. As I can see in the Nagios FAQ
there is two minor problems with Apache 2.0 but these can be repair
easily.

Is it recommended to upgrade our Apache to 2.0.xx? What are the pros and
cons of Apache 2.0 with Nagios?

I appreciate your help!

Tamas!