check_snmp returns bad exit-code

n3tvicious-nagios at yahoo.es n3tvicious-nagios at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 14 18:29:59 CEST 2004

Hi!

I have a "little" problem with the check_snmp exit-code. It returns
always Warnings or Criticals but not OKs.

Here are some tests (I removed the ip and the oid):

Without warning and critical range in the command line ( I don't know
if it should return an ok in this case)

#check_snmp -H <ip> -C public -o <oid>
SNMP WARNING - 90
#echo $?
1

----------------------

In this test it should return an OK code because I set <10 = Warning
and <5 = Critical

#check_snmp -H <ip> -C public -o <oid> -w 10:100 -c 5:100
SNMP WARNING - 90
#echo $?
1

----------------------

This test it's correct because I set <91 = Warning and <5 = Critical

#check_snmp -H <ip> -C public -o <oid> -w 91:100 -c 5:100
SNMP WARNING - *90*
#echo $?
1

----------------------

This test it's correct because I set <95 = Warning and <91 = Critical

#check_snmp -H <ip> -C public -o <oid> -w 95:100 -c 91:100
SNMP CRITICAL - *90*
#echo $?
2

Someone could help me a bit?