Host is down but there aren't any further alerts

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Mon Jun 14 15:07:56 CEST 2004

Afternoon Dimitry,

You have probably got a different setting for this host as opposed to your other host config.

Take a look at your hosts.cfg

notification_interval 60 ; Number of minutes to wait be fore re-notifying that a host is still down > If set to zero you only get 1 notification
notifications_enabled 1 ; Host notifications are enabled

and also look at http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/notifications.html

This covers how notifications are raised and should solve all your problems.

Hope this helps

Tom