Null mailer - no notifications for contacts that want to view CGIs only (maybe notif to an ML)

Mon Jun 14 09:53:26 CEST 2004

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am writing to thank you for your letter and say.

On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 08:31:43PM -0700, nagios-users-request at lists.sourceforge.net wrote:

> Message: 5
> Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] Null mailer - no notifications for contacts that want to view CGIs only (maybe notif to an ML)
> Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:37:31 -0400
> From: "Michael Kingsbury" <mkingsbury at airvananet.com>
>
> I would think you could just setup notification hours of 'none' (as =
> defined by the sample configs).=20
>
> Essentially, the time period is 00:00-00:00 - and therefore, they get no =
> notifications.  Nice and easy.

This is a wonderful answer.

Thank you very much for this simple, elegant and, after you said
it, obvious solution.

Hi-Ho Hi-ho its time to fire up vi (ci contacts.cfg; vi contacts.cfg)

> -mike

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft

from Meditation 17, J Donne.