Software for configure nagios

Wilson Pires Jr wp.junior at terra.com.br
Sun Jun 13 00:47:35 CEST 2004

Hi all.

I configure my nagios (1.2) directly the cfg files, but I've around 120
hosts and weekly changes.

What is the better friendly software to configure nagios, nagat or nagmin?
Is there any other software? I'm planning to upgrado to nagios 2.0, do nagat
and nagmin work with this version?

Regards,

Wilson