nrpe execution on remote file

Marcos & Marcelo gemeosdf at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jun 13 00:30:05 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I would like to know if nrpe addon can open file on remote host or executed some commands. I have an plugin check which get some informatition from a remote file. And the error message using the command ./check_nrpe -H 10.0.0.1 -c command
CHECK_NRPE:Response packet had invalid CRC32. However, when I executed the check like ./ckeck in the local machine it works. Does it a limitation of NRPE?
Did anybody have the same problem?

tks,
Marcelo