network monitor portal

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz
Thu Jun 10 12:54:42 CEST 2004

I've been looking at similar things. Cricket is looking favourable for
general purpose, RTG is looking good for real time port specific stuff.
In my hunt, I stumbled across nisca  http://nisca.sourceforge.net/
-I've not even looked beyond a cursory once over, but I thought I'd
mention it.

With the greatest of respect, Apan seems like a reinvention of the wheel
to me.

jamie