Multiple Host Notifications

Jason Byrns jason-sourceforge at microlnk.net
Wed Jun 9 22:54:39 CEST 2004

That should be related to your notification_interval.  If you set that
to zero, it will only notify you once for any particular problem.  I see
you have it set to 15, so I'm not sure what the answer is there.  But
that's the setting that should normally control this behavior.

Also, my understanding is that flap detection is at least somewhat
experimental, in Nagios 1.2 if nothing else.  So you may want to disable
that.  Hard to say if that is related to your current problem, but still...

--
Jason Byrns
System Administrator, MicroLnk