Multiple Host Notifications

Wheeler, MG MG at ev3.net
Wed Jun 9 20:54:42 CEST 2004

When my test host goes down and stays down I get one notification and no repeat notifications at all.

I have attached my nagios.cfg and here is the host.cfg for this one:

define host {
		name                           generic-host
		notifications_enabled          1
		event_handler_enabled          1
		flap_detection_enabled         1
		process_perf_data              1
		retain_status_information      1
		retain_nonstatus_information   1
		register                       0
		}

define host {
		host_name                      MGServerTest
		alias                          MGServerTest
		address                        10.9.8.15
		use                            generic-host
		max_check_attempts             5
		notification_interval          15
		notification_period            24x7
		notification_options           d,u,r
		notifications_enabled          1
		check_command                  check-host-alive
		checks_enabled                 1
		stalking_options               d,u
		parents                        mg_network
		}

This message has been checked for all known viruses