Blank Notifications

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Wed Jun 9 17:45:24 CEST 2004

I would start with an upgrade to Nagios 1.2. Each new version fixes any
bugs found in previous ones, and there have been two stable releases
since 1.0.
You might also want to check your mail logs to see if there are any
errors in sending the messages.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)