Modify Nagios menu on left side

BOLLENGIER Eric ebollengier at sigma.fr
Wed Jun 9 08:55:05 CEST 2004

Hi,

You have to edit side.html. You can also edit index.html to use another
start page (service problem for example)

You can find them on /usr/share/nagios/htdocs (with debian)

Regads

Eric

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 04:07, Frank Pikelner wrote:

> I've noticed from Nagios screen shots on several sites (e.g.
> http://apan.sourceforge.net/)  that users have been able to modify the menu
> (on left side) to for example make sub categories below SERVICE DETAILS such
> as unix-boxes, Windows-server, Mail, printers, etc. I was wondering how this
> can be done and items placed into these sub categories below SERVICE
> DETAILS?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Frank
> Pikelner at rogers.com

Eric BOLLENGIER, Administrateur Système - Poste 1325
SIGMA Informatique http://www.sigma.fr
3 rue Newton, BP 4127, 44241 La Chapelle sur Erdre Cedex
tel : 02.40.37.14.00