Nagios Stale Checks

Spencer Horn shorn at lssi.net
Fri Jun 4 15:33:00 CEST 2004

thanks, i was looking for this in services.cfg instead of nagios.cfg

Would be nice if you could disable this per service instead of acrossed
the board like this, but this will do.

Thanks again.

define service{
        name                            master-template
        active_checks_enabled           1
        passive_checks_enabled          1
        parallelize_check               1
        check_freshness                 0