Logging and checking what nagios is doing?

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at mobeon.com
Thu Jun 3 11:45:02 CEST 2004

You can turn on debug in the source. Running the configure-script with
--help gives:
--enable-DEBUG0 shows function entry and exit
--enable-DEBUG1 shows general info messages
--enable-DEBUG2 shows warning messages
--enable-DEBUG3 shows scheduled events (service and host checks... etc)
--enable-DEBUG4 shows service and host notifications
--enable-DEBUG5 shows SQL queries

/FredrikW