http.conf file

RButton at redeal.co.nz RButton at redeal.co.nz
Thu Jun 3 04:48:48 CEST 2004

I have added the following alias entries to the http.conf file
Scriptalias    /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
Alias          /nagios/ //usr/local/nagios/share/
I have checked the format against other user postings and the official
nagios docs
Also onlamp.com for setup - all agree on the format and yet when I try to
check the status
the error message states:
The file /nagios.cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all cannot be found
My nagios install is to Red Hat 9.0 using all the default nagios
directories at setup
I have to type ///usr/local/nagios/share/index.html to get the web
interface also
so none of the httpd.conf alias entries appear to work.
I would very much appreciate any help with this matter

Rex Button
Systems Engineer
Redeal Ltd
4 Henderson Place