Vary check_dns checks?

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Wed Jun 2 21:52:33 CEST 2004

I've attached my "random" program.

So if you're checking a single host with "check_dns hostname.com", you
could use instead "check_dns `random < list.of.hosts | head -1`".

The random program uses a python seed.py module I wrote, for getting
halfway decent seeds.  I think you'll probably be able to see how to
tell the random program where to find the seed.py module.  It's a short
program in a highly readable language.