Status map background again

Horváth Tamás zsitfa at axelero.hu
Tue Jun 1 21:20:06 CEST 2004

Hi Everybody!

I've already send this question to you, but nobody sent an answer to me.
Is this a silly question or this function only doesn't work at my
installation?

If you can, please give me some advice!

"I use Nagios 1.1 on Debian Linux. Everything is fine, including custom
icons for my hosts, except statusmap background image.

I've read through documentation, FAQ and mailing lists several times,
but I couldn't solve the problem.

I set up statusmap_background_image variable in the cgi.cfg file, and
tried .png, .gif., jpg. and .gd2 format files too. These files resided
in the HTML images path (i.e. /usr/local/nagios/share/images) but
nothing happened.

Is there any recommendation for image size, color depth, etc?"

I've already checked gd2 and related libraries (libpng, libjpg, etc.). I
think I installed everythinbg correctly, but the statusmap's background
image doesn't appear.

Thanks, Tamas!