Is my nagios in good shape?

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 30 23:20:07 CEST 2004

Hi Garry,

Thank you very much. Btw, here is my new performance info after the changes:

Time Frame           Checks Completed
<= 1 minute:         59 (20.6%)
<= 5 minutes:        208 (72.7%)
<= 15 minutes:       277 (96.9%)
<= 1 hour:           286 (100.0%)
Since program start: 286 (100.0%)

Metric                 Min.    Max.    Average
Check Execution Time:  < 1 sec 16 sec  2.245 sec
Check Latency:         20 sec  81 sec  49.769 sec
Percent State Change:  0.00%   14.80%  0.07%

What do you think about the new result?