NRPE dependencies - pager denial of service at tack!!

Hollist, Seth Seth.Hollist at ingenix.com
Fri Jul 30 00:42:09 CEST 2004

Like I said in my first e-mail, I tried to setup service dependencies as you
suggested here, but that didn't seem to help because of the other problem I
mention of it not doing the NRPE check but rather rescheduling it
indefinitely until it's available again.  I guess I wasn't clear enough
about that, sorry.