Temperature Sensors

Jason Payne - iland Internet Solutions jason.payne at iland.com
Thu Jul 29 23:07:49 CEST 2004

Hi Nagios-users.

I'm looking for an inexpensive temperature monitoring solutions for my nagios system.  I was wondering if anyone has used any alternatives to the Esensors Inc. sensors listed on the nagios.org website.  Unfortunately, the Esensors site is down right now.  I would like to find something I could just check_snmp and pull a temp down, compare it to a value specified in services.cfg, and notify as necessary.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jason Payne
Iland Internet Solutions