AW: Monitoring Websphere

Schaffranneck, Sven (K-DOI-5/4) sven.schaffranneck at volkswagen.de
Wed Jul 28 11:03:58 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply!

it seems to be interesting and i'll take your eMail-adress as reference in
the next meeting and send you an email if i need your knowledge and plugin.
i'm sure that i'm not the only one who need this!

whats about websphere application server? any plugin for this? :)

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Sven Schaffranneck
K-DOI-5/4

Volkswagen AG