Temptrax plugin update

Studer Patrick Studer.Patrick at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 27 21:00:48 CEST 2004

Hi

We are running nagios since a while (we started with netsaint some years ago
and switched over to nagios). We also have some temptrax in use and now we
have ordered some new temptrax sensors.

The problem with the new sensors is, that they don't work with the old
check_temptraxe plugin. So far I understand the source code of the plugin,
the web interface is parsed. The problem with that is, that the web
interface on the new temptrax has changed.

We have an temptrax with firmware version 3.4, date from july 2004.

Is there anybody out, who allready changed the plugin for the new web
interface?

Regards

Patrick