Can you have and '&' in the path for check_http?

Jeff Rodriguez nagios-users at gurugeek.com
Sat Jul 24 02:26:28 CEST 2004

I'm not sure if any options off the top of my head will let you do that,
but you can use telnet to test URLs:

telnet www.domain.com 80

---
GET /at/transaction.php?APID=1&affID=0001 HTTP/1.1
Host: www.domain.com
Connection: Close
---
Press <enter> a couple of times if it doesn't return a page immediately.