Can nagios -f handle a http-equiv='refresh'

Dave Barnum dave at leaplab.com
Sat Jul 24 00:16:38 CEST 2004

I have a page that does a forward but i can't get nagios to follow the
forward.  If i use -v for the check_http command i get the php page that
i am hitting first.  On that page there the following code

content='0;URL=http://www.domain.com/page.asp'></head></html>

even though i have my check command set up like so: check_http -f ok -w
5 -c 10 -s keyword -H www.domain.com -u
"/at/transaction.php?APID=1&affID=0001"
I cannot get nagios to follow that refresh onto the next page and find
my keyword.  Any idea what the problem might be?