Time to upgrade :)

Steve Loughran stevelml1 at scee.sony.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 16:03:17 CEST 2004

Hi all

I have had Nagios v1.0b6 running with Zero problems since September 2002,
but I think its time to get with the plan and upgrade. Questions:

1- Will Nagios v1.2 work out-of-the-box with my template based v1.0b6 config
files? Or near enough? (I`ll save my current set of files somewhere safe and
create the sample configs so I can spot any new aditions required)

2 - Is the plugins 1.4.0 alpha1 tarball pretty much safe to use,or should I
stick with the v1.3.1 tarball for now?

3 - can I just install over te current Nagios Install, or remove the old
ersion first?

Nagios has been my life saver on many an occasion.... thank you Ethan!! (And
the rest of the contributors...)

Steve