Faster web frontend? Using 1000 hosts and 4300 service checks

tripping tripping at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:42:31 CEST 2004

Wow, that's great.  A world of difference, and the code is readable!!

I'm having one problem with it, it's not showing the plugin_output in
the service status table, although it is showing up in the hosts
status table (the top one... i.e. failed fping output)

I just set it up, I'll dig in the code now.

Thanks again!