Monitoring switches (3com and cisco)

Wheeler, MG MG at ev3.net
Wed Jul 21 18:18:38 CEST 2004

Our 3Com and Cisco switches all have IP addresses assigned to them and we are only testing PING to those devices to make sure they are available. We are also using "Check Traffic" on the interfaces them selves for the ports the servers are plugged into. If those configes are of interest to you I can go into further detail.