Nagios with Firefox 0.91

John Lange john.lange at bighostbox.com
Tue Jul 20 22:56:05 CEST 2004

Problem solved.

I tried Firefox on a windows machine and I noticed the status bar said
"trying to access plugins.netscape.com" or something similar. Finally
after a long pause a download window opened asking what it should do
with "critical.wav".

I commented out the wav files in nagios etc/cgi.cfg and now it works
perfectly.

Don't know why its so different between thunderbird and firefox but
there you have it.

Regards,

John