check_http problems

Seth Hollist Seth.Hollist at ingenix.com
Tue Jul 20 22:27:46 CEST 2004

Actually it says Trying... forever.  I didn't realize a proxy server setting
could cause such a problem, but apparently that my very well may be the
problem.  I did try unsetting the proxy setting, but that didn't seem to
make a differance.  I guess I need to see if this machine is still allowed
to directly access the internet, or find some kind of work around for this
problem.