How to make statusmap bigger?

Bolduc, Blair BolducB at brandonrha.mb.ca
Tue Jul 20 21:15:03 CEST 2004

In the statusmap.c file, you can increase the value of

#define CIRCULAR_DRAWING_RADIUS

to whatever you need. I currently have mine set at 240.
You will need to recompile statusmap.c and then copy the statusmap.cgi that
it creates back to the nagios/sbin folder (default location).
That should do it.

Blair.