Nagios stops after some minutes

Wilson Pires Jr wp.junior at terra.com.br
Tue Jul 20 20:52:52 CEST 2004

Ok. It does the trick, but I need to identify what causes nagios stopping to
work.

This new nagios box I'm setting up (nagios 1.2 rh9/P4 256 MB) is going to
substitute an old nagios box (nagios 1.2 rh7.2/P3 128MB). Both are
monitoring the same hosts (97) and services (508). The old one does the job
very well.

Some time after nagios stops, I got a nagios process identified by [nagios
<defunct>].

>From where could I begin troubling the problem? I need nagios running.

Regards,

Wilson