feature requests for nagios

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Tue Jul 20 19:45:36 CEST 2004

So, my group would like some more information when nagios notifies us of things,
namely:

1) When notifications are sent out, we'd like to know who else it was sent to
besides us (contactgroup is sufficient, individual contacts are OK too) -- in
the body of the message

2) When something is acked, we'd like to know who acked it -- in the body of the
message.

I feel like there *should* be macros (variables) for that, but there don't seem
to be. . .any help?

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group