Nagios with Firefox 0.91

John Lange john.lange at bighostbox.com
Tue Jul 20 19:43:35 CEST 2004

I upgraded to FireFox 0.9.1 on Linux last night and now when I load the
Nagios page and view services it causes the browser to load the page
forever, it never finishes. It displays the page fine it just never
stops loading and therefore will not refresh every 90 seconds.

This is most certainly a Firefox issue and I'm just wondering if anyone
has experienced the same thing?

--
John Lange