Nagios scalability issues

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Mon Jul 19 21:36:41 CEST 2004

The distributed monitoring setup in Nagios is designed to handle this problem,
instad of pushing the scheduling to the remote hosts instead create a
second layer of Nagios hosts. You can create one central host to handle
all the notifications and have the distributed Nagios hosts push
their results up to it via the Obsessive Compulsive Service Processor.

-Jason Martin

--
I'm so broke, I can't even pay attention.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.