Recovery Notification

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jul 16 21:57:45 CEST 2004

Another path you could take is to add the intelligence you need to your
notification script. Right now the notification script is probably
/bin/mail (host/service-notify-by-email) but you are certainly free to
change that and write something that is as simple or as complicated as
you need it to be.

--
Marc