escalations

Pete Dewell pete.dewell at volteurope.com
Thu Jul 15 16:54:32 CEST 2004

Could it be user permissions on the restart? I had a similar problem
where the script was apparently not being restarted. In the end I had to
use sudo to get the event handler to work properly.
Which user is actually running the event handler? Try suing to that user
and then running the restart script - see whether the user is allowed to
do the job.

Pete Dewell

Technical Support/Analyst
Volt Europe