Database stores and distributed monitoring

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Tue Jul 13 20:10:20 CEST 2004

FWIW, I found this patch posted in a thread on a nagios list in
sourceforge, but sourceforge has helpfully garbled the patch that was in
the email, discarded the attachement that also had the patch, and hidden
everybody's email address so I cannot contact them directly.

So...... would anybody mind sending me the chained hash patch?