Dev List Still Used?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sun Jul 11 02:38:15 CEST 2004

Rhugga wrote:
> Is the nagios-dev list still used?

Yes.

> I subscribed a few days ago and have not received any postings.

It's a very low-traffic list, used mainly for spreading and discussing
patches and very core-specific things. GUI-, plugin- and
configuration-issues pretty much all go to nagios-users.

> I was interested in cnotributing to the project...

Please do. Send patches to nagios-devel, and if they're good they wind
up in the next release. Ethan is the supreme ruler of the Nagios core
though, so he'll review it before it's included.

--
Sourcerer / Andreas Ericsson
OP5 AB
andreas.ericsson at op5.se