Problems with history

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Fri Jul 9 21:35:55 CEST 2004

Hello!

I think this won't help you. As I mentioned I ran ntpdate 01:00, 04:00,
... 22:00. About every two or three days the "-23.log" files appear.

I saw Nagios info about time change. Did you see this too? The FAQ says
that too many time change confuses Nagios.

If I'm wrong please write it to me.

Bye, Tamas!