AW: NRPE-Checks on some commands result in CRC32-Errors

Alexander Puff mailli1 at online-skating.de
Fri Jul 9 17:01:45 CEST 2004

I tried this already:

nrpe[10197]: Handling the connection...
nrpe[10197]: Host is asking for command 'check_mailq' to be run...
nrpe[10197]: Running command: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_mailq -w 10 -c
20 -M exim
nrpe[10197]: Command completed with return code 0 and output: MAILQ OK -
mailq 0 is below threshold |unsent=0;10;20;0
nrpe[10197]: Return Code: 0, Output: MAILQ OK - mailq 0 is below threshold
|unsent=0;10;20;0

There are no error reports in the logs...

Alex.