SendEmail

carole verdon verdon at cict.fr
Fri Jul 9 11:25:59 CEST 2004

Yes, i use it.

My definiton of 'host-notify-by-email' and 'notify-by-email' commands
look at this:

define command {
    command_name    host-notify-by-email
    command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios
*****\n\nNotification Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\nHost: $HOSTNAME$\nState:
$HOSTSTATE$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nInfo: $OUTPUT$\n\nDate/Time:
$DATETIME$\n" | /usr/bin/mailx -s "Host $HOSTSTATE$ alert for
$HOSTNAME$!" $CONTACTEMAIL$
}

define command {
    command_name    notify-by-email
    command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios
*****\n\nNotification Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService:
$SERVICEDESC$\nHost: $HOSTALIAS$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nState:
$SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time: $DATETIME$\n\nAdditional Info:\n\n$OUTPUT$"
| /usr/bin/mailx -s "** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert -
$HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$ **" $CONTACTEMAIL$
}

I hope that help you.

Carole.

--